1. Keep your computer connected with the internet connection
2. Open the browser on which you want to add Phantom Extension
3. Navigate to the site
4. From the top-right corner, look for the ‘Add to browser’ button
5. On this page, choose the ‘Add to Chrome’ option and click on it
6. Now, wait for a while, the extension file be installed on your browser
After passing the above steps, your browser will be turned into a crypto wallet. In case you are looking to use the mobile version of the Phantom Wallet then you need to visit the App or Play Store to install its mobile application on your Android/iOS device.
1. Launch the browser on which you have added the Phantom extension
2. Now, you need to open the extension by clicking on its icon
3. Get to the ‘Create Wallet’ button and click on it
4. Choose a new password for your crypto wallet
5. Type it again in the next field to confirm it
Things you need to set up Phantom Wallet
Before moving forward, decide the device on which you are comfortable using Phantom. You can use your Android or iOS device and Windows or MacOS device to trade with Phantom. Once you choose the device, connect it with an active internet connection. After setting up the internet on your device, you need to find and install the Phantom app or browser extension. You do not need to provide your details to set up your account and you can easily create your Phantom account by keeping your identity anonymous.